YOUR APPLICATION IS A 2 STEP PROCESS AND MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
IN ORDER TO BE REVIEWED BY OUR COMMITTEE:
Completed Online Artist Application including uploading three (3) photographs of your work (no CDs/DVDs). Do not direct us to a website; color printouts from a website are acceptable.
Application Fee of $25 via Square or Check (non-refundable). Select the Pay button on the Artist page after submitting your application.
IF YOU SEND CHECKS RATHER THAN USE SQUARE, PLEASE SEND SEPARATE CHECKS FOR APPLICATION & OTHER FEES.
• We will deposit the application fee upon receipt of the application.
• We hold the $150 or $175 (tax deductible) booth fee and table/chair rental fees until acceptance of the application.
• Make checks payable to Clairemont Elementary PTA.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE BELOW APPLICATION AND SEND CHECKS TO:
Clairemont Elementary c/o Clairemont PTA
155 Erie Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
Please contact us at DecaturHolidayArtists@gmail.com
Exhibitors will be notified of acceptance by September 15, 2019.
Our goal is to offer a variety of original arts and crafts in the Marketplace. Entries are judged primarily, though not strictly, on quality, marketability and originality.
All artwork must be the original handmade work of the artist. Only mediums listed on this form and approved by Decatur Holiday Marketplace can be sold during the show.
Friday, December 13th, 5:30-9:30pm & Saturday, December 14th 10 am- 5 pm.
Artists are required to man their booth for the entire show. Failure to stay for the entire show may result in you not being allowed to participate in future shows.
Booths in the Entryway and front hallway are priced at $175 and are allocated based on a first come/first served basis. Please request that location here and if you are selected, we will notify you if you are given a booth in the entry/hallway. All other booths are $150. There is a map on the website for reference.
• School Address: Clairemont Elementary School, 155 Erie Ave., Decatur, GA 30030
• Exhibit areas will be open for set-up beginning at 4:00pm on Friday.
• Decatur Holiday Marketplace is operated by a committee of parent volunteers at Clairemont Elementary School. City Schools of Decatur is not responsible for loss or damage to art or injury to anyone participating in the Marketplace. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability.
• You will receive detailed instructions for load in and load out. The Marketplace is held inside of Clairemont Elementary school and we must be respectful of the students and facilities. Failure to follow instructions for unloading and parking may impact your ability to participate in future events.