The 2016 Decatur Holiday Marketplace is made possible by the Clairemont Elementary PTA and the generous donations of time and money from our wide community of volunteers.
Below is a list of In-Kind Goods and Services Donation Opportunities that the PTA is requesting for our 2016 event. Each time we receive a donated good or service for the event, our expenses are naturally lowered, allowing us to give more needed funds back to our beloved elementary school.
- Café Beverages: We need 600 bottles of water and 46 cases of various sodas to sell at our thriving Café.
- Access to Industrial Baking Ovens: We have a team that bakes dozens and dozens of specialty, decorated cookies to sell in the Marketplace Café’. Access to industrial ovens greatly improves this massive undertaking.
- Collapsible Round 48 inch tables: We need 12 of these tables which seat more than 1,500 diners during the Marketplace. We only need to borrow them from noon Friday, December 2nd through Saturday, December 3rd at 5 p.m.
- Collapsible 6’ x 30” Tables: We need to 10-15 of these tables for artists to use to setup goods to sell. We only need to borrow them from Friday, December 2nd through Saturday, December 3rd at 5pm.
- 1,500 Disposable soup bowls, plates, forks, spoons, napkins and cups to help serve our wonderful soups to the attendees.
- 200 Dish Towels for use in the Café by our staff.
- Art supplies: battery operated Votive candles, ribbon, glitter/shinny paper, puff paint, cotton balls, thread
- Snacks for the Volunteers: Granola Bars, Fruit, M&Ms, Cheese sticks
- Printing Services for Posters, Fliers and Banners: We want to tell EVERYBODY about the Marketplace, so we need to print a lot of posters and fliers.
- Live Garland/Greenery/Holiday Plants or access to a wholesale florist: A donation like this will help us transform our school into a beautiful, festive holiday venue.