The Decatur Holiday Marketplace and Cafe will be held Friday, December 4, from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Artists and vendors interested in participating in the 2015 Marketplace can apply online. If you prefer to send in a paper application, please email Marketplace Artist Coordinator Meagan Berardi. The application deadline is Sept. 15, 2015.
Your application must include the following in order to be considered complete and submitted for consideration to our committee:
- Completed Artist Application
- Three digital images of your work (included with application).
- Application Fee – Check for $25 (non-refundable)
- Booth Fee – Check for $135 (tax deductible), plus any table and/or chair rental fees
- Please send separate checks. We will deposit the application fee upon receipt of the application. We hold booth and table rental fees until acceptance of the application.
- Make checks payable to Clairemont Elementary PTA.
Please send separate checks for application fee and booth and equipment rentals. Checks should be sent to:
132 Fairview Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Questions? Please contact Meagan at Meagan.Berardi@gmail.com.
Exhibitors will be notified of acceptance by October 15, 2015. Our goal is to offer a variety of original arts and crafts in the Marketplace. Entries are judged primarily, though not strictly, on quality, marketability and originality. All artwork must be the original handmade work of the artist. Only mediums listed on the application form and approved by Decatur Holiday Marketplace can be sold during the show.
Friday, December 4th, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 5th, 10:00 to 5:00 p.m. Artists are required to man their booth for the entire show. Failure to stay for the entire show may result in you not being allowed to participate in future shows.
- School Address: Clairemont Elementary School, 155 Erie Ave., Decatur, GA 30030
- Exhibit areas will be open for set-up beginning at 4:00pm on Friday.
- Decatur Holiday Marketplace is operated by a committee of parent volunteers at Clairemont Elementary School. City Schools of Decatur is not responsible for loss or damage to art or injury to anyone participating in the Marketplace. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability.
- You will receive detailed instructions for load in and load out. The Marketplace is held inside Clairemont Elementary School and we must be respectful of the students and facilities. Failure to follow instructions for unloading and parking may adversely affect your ability to participate in future events.
- Applications must be received (online or by mail) by Sept. 15, 2015.