YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER TO BE
REVIEWED BY OUR COMMITTEE:
• Completed Artist Application. Must be submitted by September 20th, 2016. The best way to insure your application is submitted in a timely way is to complete the online form and pay registration fee via paypal. If you are not able to complete the form/pay the registration fee online, please submit your application by printing out the form and mailing it, along with your check and artwork photographs, to Clairemont Elementary PTA. Attn: Marlis Cornett, 429 Superior Ave. Decatur, GA 30300.
• Application Fee for $25 (non-refundable)
• Three photographs of your work (no CDs/DVDs) Please upload images in the application form. Do not direct us to a website.
Any questions? please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors will be notified of acceptance by October 15, 2016. At that time, the booth Fee for $135 (tax deductible), plus any table and/or chair rental fees will be due.
Our goal is to offer a variety of original arts and crafts in the Marketplace. Entries are judged primarily, though not strictly, on quality, marketability and originality.
All artwork must be the original handmade work of the artist. Only mediums
listed on this form and approved by Decatur Holiday Marketplace can be sold during the show.
Friday, December 2nd, 5:30-9:30pm & Saturday, December 3rd, 10:00-6:30pm.
Artists are required to man their booth for the entire show. Failure to stay for the entire show may result in you not being allowed to participate in future shows.
• School Address: Clairemont Elementary School, 155 Erie Ave., Decatur, GA 30030
• Exhibit areas will be open for set-up beginning at 4:00pm on Friday.
• Decatur Holiday Marketplace is operated by a committee of parent volunteers at Clairemont Elementary School. City Schools of Decatur is not responsible for loss or damage to art or injury to anyone participating in the Marketplace. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability.
• You will receive detailed instructions for load in and load out. The Marketplace is held inside of Clairemont Elementary school and we must be respectful of the students and facilities. Failure to follow instructions for unloading and parking may impact your ability to participate in future events.
• APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY SEPTEMBER 20, 2016.
If you are not able to fill out the form electronically, you may download it HERE and follow the instructions for mailing it in above.